Our aim is that the men of Crossfire Church will consistently honour the Lord Jesus Christ in all areas of their lives and church family.
Our Men’s Ministry is dedicated to training and teaching men how to serve Jesus in the times we live and to become all God has purposely designed each man to be through a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. Our Men’s Ministry desires to develop Biblically-grounded men of faith who:
- Lead their families in worship
- Explore the Word of God in study
- Reach out to men in the community with the Gospel
We intend to achieve these by:
- Encouraging men to develop in the character of Christ through intense bible study, prayer and praise sessions
- Enhancing our personal relationships with God through monthly events and seminars
- Hosting rejuvenating retreats and enlightening luncheons and get togethers
“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
Please join us for incredible times of fellowship as we learn together; what a man of God looks like.
If you would like more info contact Okechukwu Okonkwo on 07961 453453